Thursday 10 October 2019

Problems with Unity Tutorial 2


Image result for frustration
A very accurate representation of my feelings towards this - source

I know we were advised not to leave work until the last minute in case of this, but this week when I went to launch Unity it recurringly comes back with the message of an error and will not load the application. 

I have watched the tutorials and know what is expected of us to have had done for this week, but I cannot seem to find a way to fix this error, even after spending quite some time searching the internet for some answers. The error display reads 'invalid license' which I do not understand as I did not have this problem with last week's tutorial.

Apologies for not working ahead of the due dates like advised, It's hard to keep up with the workload. I may start attending the afternoon lab on Wednesdays to try and prevent this problem from occurring again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi James, I love reading your blog. Like me we are both struggling with unity but maybe we could help each other, then we will be able to solve the problem together. I love the image you attached, its exactly how I felt when I was doing unity lol!

    If we keep practicing every week it will get better I promise!

    Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to reading more of your blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete