Sunday 29 September 2019

Class Technology

Image of technology - source

I see the blogs as useful tools and assets, we can learn from each other as we progress with our blogging. I am familiar with bookmarking and am aware of it's benefits in relation to this module. The only image editing tool I'm familiar with is Photoshop, so I'm looking forward to discovering more.

I have never heard of any of the graphics creation tools mentioned on the class website. I have used Padlet before in the past, but it was quite a long time ago so I'm happy to come back to it and learn more. I have never used Unity3D or WordPress before,

I find the class website and announcements blog useful, although I do have to remind myself to check these sorts of things. I will be creating a Google Docs account once I've finished with my college work for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment