Sunday 29 September 2019

Reading Over the Assignment List

This is an image that came up when I typed 'meme' and 
I felt it was the most appropriate search result - source

Looking at the work we must do for this module, I can see a few things that I'm familiar with like reading, project work and giving project feedback. The things that are new to me are writing blog comments and using Unity3D. I'm excited to try coding my own games using Unity3D, but I fear that my coding skills aren't up to scratch . I guess I'll find out when I begin using the software.

I like the idea of extra credit and I also like the sound of the Tech Tasks (mainly because of the memes), learning more about Growth Mindset and Carol Dweck as I found it quite interesting, and partaking in extra commenting as I like to see how others are getting on with the same tasks. Hopefully, if I'm struggling a classmate could help me understand the task a bit better. The extra credit will be useful to for me if I miss uploads due to work, so I really appreciate it. A lot of the required and extra credit work in this module interest me and I'm excited to see where I will be by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment