Monday 23 September 2019

My Favourite Game


Grand Theft Auto V



My favourite game of all time is GTA V. The game centres around 3 characters; Michael De Santa, Franklin Clinton and Trevor Phillips. The trio pull off heists, as well as being your average everyday criminals, in order to accumulate as much money as possible. 

The game allows you to change between the characters in order to help you complete different tasks needed to pull of the heists. 

The game also has side missions located around the map which are specific to each character and help to drive the story line. Money can be spent on weapons, cars or for purchasing businesses, which I am no stranger to in the game. 

After the final mission, you are free to spend your hard earned money freely, and explore the world for easter eggs which the creators hide for players to discover.

 I enjoy the open world that Rockstar provide with their fifth instalment of the video game series. And believe it to be an enjoyable game for anyone (provided they are over the age of 18!).

2 comments:

  1. Hi James,
    I loved reading about your favourite game in this blog. I have never played GTA but I found it really interesting to learn about. It sounds like a very fun, addictive game. Can't wait to read more of your blogs!!

    - Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James
    I really enjoyed reading your blog. I loved playing GTA games over the years as I feel each game really develops the personality of their characters quite well and because it was actually the first game I played as a kid. Thats why GTA 5 to me is even more impressive, as it added three playable characters to the mix for variety in both gameplay, abilities and personalities between characters. I really enjoyed this blog post keep up the good work! All the best

    -Dillon

    ReplyDelete