Sunday 29 September 2019

Time Strategies


Procrastination - source


After reading 'how to build a realistic study plan that you'll actually stick to' by Amanda Collins, I feel confident that I can now create a better study plan that suits my timetable. 

I also read 'four questions to help you overcome procrastination' by Peter Banerjea. I realised that all the bad habits I have when it comes to approaching my uploads and assignments. I need to break up my workload into smaller, more manageable parts, as well as thinking about what my main priorities of my day are each day. I also definitely need to start thinking about relieving stress for my future self by working and uploading close to deadlines.

1 comment:

  1. Hey man I really liked your blog. Especially the part where You said split your assignments into separate parts as I find trying to do all the workload at once a bit overwhelming.That is why I am trying to stick to the original study chart we made at the start but am finding it hard to stick to routine. overall good blog tho man keep it up I am looking forward to reading more in the future.

    ReplyDelete