Thursday 27 February 2020

Unity Tutorial 05


Welcome back to my blog,

A screengrab from my finished tutorial

This week I finished up on what had been assigned last week. No problems were had completing this tutorial as the video tutorials help immensely. I did have a bit of a scare when the animals did not destroy once hit with the sandwich. This was until I realised I had forgotten to add the C# Script to each animal.

I did enjoy this particular tutorial as I felt like I learned a few new things that I had not known before (and will probably forget by next week). But all in all, this tutorial was not stressful and it was rewarding once completed.

A screengrab from the second task

Now for the second part of this week's task. After completing part 1 I then moved on to the second part of week 5's tasks. I looked at the instructions and could not seem to get my head around the vague directions. 

I came back to it after several hours working on other things. Although I was able to make more progress than before my break, I was still unable to complete it due to the vagueness of the instructions (and I am aware that this is all on my own lack of knowledge on game design).

As for now, I'm going to shut off for the evening and make some tofu wraps with rose. 

Good Night and Good Luck,

James.

No comments:

Post a Comment